Lawful intercept

Mauro Davì

Hi All,

I need to introduce in my architecture a network element that can permit the lawful interceptions. I see that there is an AG Projects MSRP Relay. The goal is to send the mixed received RTP Audio stream from the two parties to an another PSTN gateway…

Is there somebody that had resolved this issue yet??

Thanks in advance

            MD

Re: Lawful intercept

Adrian Georgescu
Hi Mauro,

MSRP is used for NAT traversal of Instant Messaging  sessions and not for RTP streams.

Adrian