Load_Balancer Module Synchronization Between Multiple OpenSIPS Instances

Load_Balancer Module Synchronization Between Multiple OpenSIPS Instances

Tim Burke
Is there any means of keeping two instances of OpenSIPS synchronized in terms of the current call count of a destination?  I'm wondering about the fault tolerance of losing one instance and having the other instance pick up the load balancing. Or perhaps even active/active operation of multiple instances of OpenSIPS.

Tim

978-267-1001

Re: Load_Balancer Module Synchronization Between Multiple OpenSIPS Instances

SamyGo
Hi,
How about sharing the loadbalancer table between the two OpenSIPS modules !

Regards,
Sammy.