Looking for OpenSips consultancy service

Looking for OpenSips consultancy service

jerrynguyen75
Hi All,

I am sorry if this is not a right post in this forum...I am looking for consultancy service to help us setup trial VOIP server (using OpenSips) (support 10,000 users) + some custome features. Also help us to define a road map how to scale the system (let say 100 Mil users). If you are interest please email me at jerry.nguyen@molisys.com

Thanks
Jerry

Re: Looking for OpenSips consultancy service

jerrynguyen75
it is strange that there are no response about consultancy service...I even go to http://www.opensips-solutions.com/ to ask but there are no respond. Not sure what is the problem? Could anyone suggest a good place to find the qualify consultancy service? Or i may have to look for another solution such Kamaillio or OpenSer?

Re: Looking for OpenSips consultancy service

Ovidiu Sas

Have you checked this page?
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Business

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Feb 26, 2014 9:31 PM, "jerrynguyen75" <[hidden email]> wrote:
it is strange that there are no response about consultancy service...I even
go to http://www.opensips-solutions.com/ to ask but there are no respond.
Not sure what is the problem? Could anyone suggest a good place to find the
qualify consultancy service? Or i may have to look for another solution such
Kamaillio or OpenSer?

Re: Looking for OpenSips consultancy service

jerrynguyen75
Hi Ovidiu,

Yes, i did ... and select the first one OpenSips Solution (try to find the best)...but there are no reply from them.

Best regards
Jerry

Re: Looking for OpenSips consultancy service

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hello Jerry,

I have to apology, but we simply cannot answer to all emails we get in a
really short time frame. I personally was off the office last week
traveling to Mobile World Congress and off the emails.

Sometimes patience is a virtue :)

If your inquiry is still open, just drop me an email.