Mangle SDP Connection IP

Sunil P

Re: Mangle SDP Connection IP

Sunil P
Hi All,

need to use it for 200 ok of INVITE.Please help if anybody knows.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Re: Mangle SDP Connection IP

mojtaba esfandiari
hi.
you could use these functions in relay route like this:
if(status = (200))
        mangle_sdp_ip("pattern","new ip");

i have another problem with these functions, why we cant use variable as input parametes? when i use this code i have error:
$var(pattern) = "10.10.1.100";
$var(newip) = "10.10.1.200";
mangle_sdp_ip("$var(ip)", "$var(newip)");
How can use variables in these two functions? mangle_sdp_ip and mangle_sdp_port.
Thanks with regards.Mojtaba

Re: Mangle SDP Connection IP

mojtaba esfandiari
Hi all.
I solved it. I use regular expression in both there. :)

Re: Mangle SDP Connection IP

Alice
Can you explain the relay route? also how to invoke the mangler.cfg ?

mojtaba esfandiari <mespio@...> writes:

> hi.
> you could use these functions in relay route like this:
> if(status = (200))
>         mangle_sdp_ip("pattern","new ip");

Re: Mangle SDP Connection IP

mojtaba esfandiari
Hello,
The Mangler.cfg is a simple example of using mangeler functions. It not used in your configuration cfg file.
on_relay route is responsible for handle of replying from uac. for Mor information visit http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-1-11
With Regards.Mojtaba Esfandiari S