Measuring call capacity for a Link.

Sergio Gutierrez
Hello all.

Does anyone knows a tool which allos to measure the simultaneous call capacity for a given link?

What I am trying to do is generating calls on a link, and see from what point I start to have errors.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best regards.

Sergio.

Re: Measuring call capacity for a Link.

Gavin Henry

Re: Measuring call capacity for a Link.

Sergio Gutierrez
Hi Gavin.

Thanks for your answer.

Do you know of a particular SIPP scenario which allows the measurment I am trying?

Thanks and regards.

Sergio.

--
Sergio GutiƩrrez

Re: Measuring call capacity for a Link.

Gavin Henry

2009/6/2 Sergio Gutierrez <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Gavin.
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> Do you know of a particular SIPP scenario which allows the measurment I am
> trying?
>
> Thanks and regards.

It depends how you are handling your media and what codec? If it's the
same link then look at that scenario, if it's not just look at SIP.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/
http://www.suretectelecom.com