MediaProxy and gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials error

MediaProxy and gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials error

DangVinh Nguyen
Dear all

I open this thread because i don't know how to follow-up this thread

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../msg00921.html

What a shame :(

Back to main topic, I found that libgnutls.so.26 in Fedora 10 does not have gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials.

I've downloaded gnutls 2.6 from gnutls website, compiled and then replaced all /usr/lib/libgnutls*

Then mediaproxy running OK.

And my question is: How to list all exported functions of a library in Linux?. Is there any tool like Dependency Walker in Windows?

Regards

Re: MediaProxy and gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials error

Dan Pascu
On Wednesday 01 April 2009, DangVinh Nguyen wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I open this thread because i don't know how to follow-up this thread
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../msg00921.html
>
> What a shame :(
>
> Back to main topic, I found that libgnutls.so.26 in Fedora 10 does not
> have gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials.
>
> I've downloaded gnutls 2.6 from gnutls website, compiled and then
> replaced all /usr/lib/libgnutls*
>
> Then mediaproxy running OK.
>
> And my question is: How to list all exported functions of a library in
> Linux?. Is there any tool like Dependency Walker in Windows?
>
> Regards

nm -D library.so | grep " T "

--
Dan

Re: MediaProxy and gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials error

DangVinh Nguyen
Hi Dan

I've checked libgnutls.so.26 in Fedora 10 with your command.

There's no gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials :)

Thanks for your help.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Dan Pascu <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wednesday 01 April 2009, DangVinh Nguyen wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I open this thread because i don't know how to follow-up this thread
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../msg00921.html
>
> What a shame :(
>
> Back to main topic, I found that libgnutls.so.26 in Fedora 10 does not
> have gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials.
>
> I've downloaded gnutls 2.6 from gnutls website, compiled and then
> replaced all /usr/lib/libgnutls*
>
> Then mediaproxy running OK.
>
> And my question is: How to list all exported functions of a library in
> Linux?. Is there any tool like Dependency Walker in Windows?
>
> Regards

nm -D library.so | grep " T "

--
Dan

On Thursday 02 April 2009, DangVinh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi Dan
>
> I've checked libgnutls.so.26 in Fedora 10 with your command.

libgnutls.so.26 doesn't mean is gnutls-2.6.x. Actually all the gnutls-2.x
produced a libgnutls.so.26 library, as gnutls-1.x produced the
libgnutls.so.13 library. You need to check the package version in fedora.
It must be at least 2.4.1. Even though, python-gnutls would check that as
well and refuse to start if the version is not as expected, but fedora
may have packaged a customized version of libgnutls, with the right
version but built with certain options to ./configure that disabled some
stuff.

--
Dan

Re: MediaProxy and gnutls_srp_free_client_credentials error

DangVinh Nguyen
Hi Dan

Fedora 10 has gnutls 2.4.2 by default..

But some options are not compiled.