MediaProxy - multiple dispatchers

Marco Nesler
hi all,
i'm configuring a mediaproxy setup with a single media relay server and two media dispatchers (two separate OpenSIPS proxies).
Can I have two dispatchers pointing to the same media relay ? is this one a supported configuration or should i have a separate set of media relays for each dispatcher ?

Re: MediaProxy - multiple dispatchers

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
Hi,

On 15/3/10 6:01 PM, Marco Nesler wrote:
> hi all,
> i'm configuring a mediaproxy setup with a single media relay server and
> two media dispatchers (two separate OpenSIPS proxies).
> Can I have two dispatchers pointing to the same media relay ? is this
> one a supported configuration or should i have a separate set of media
> relays for each dispatcher ?

Yes, you may use different dispatchers pointing to a single relay.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects