MediaProxy on Ubuntu 12.04

Gordon Ross
I'm trying to install & use MediaProxy on Ubuntu 12.04. When MediaProxy starts up, I'm getting a segfault in liphthread.

The segfault looks similar to http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Media-Proxy-Segfault-on-startup-error-4-in-libpthread-2-15-so-td7580614.html

Has this issue been addressed in MediaProxy yet ?

Thanks,

GTG

Re: MediaProxy on Ubuntu 12.04

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
Hi,

On Oct 16, 2012, at 12:49 PM, Gordon Ross wrote:

> I'm trying to install & use MediaProxy on Ubuntu 12.04. When MediaProxy starts up, I'm getting a segfault in liphthread.
>
> The segfault looks similar to http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Media-Proxy-Segfault-on-startup-error-4-in-libpthread-2-15-so-td7580614.html
>
> Has this issue been addressed in MediaProxy yet ?

This is an issue in libgcrypt. We have provided a fixed libgcrypt package in our repository, just add it to your apt sources and install libgcrypt11 and libgcrypt11-dev. You should get version 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.1+agp (note the +agp).

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects