Missing call control module!

bay2x1
I have installed call control in fedora 10.  As I was integrating its configuration to the opensips.cfg file I notice that the call_control.so is missing on the modules directory.  The callcontrol daemon is already running on my machine.

Re: Missing call control module!

What version of OpenSIPs are you using?

bay2x1 wrote:
> I have installed call control in fedora 10.  As I was integrating its
> configuration to the opensips.cfg file I notice that the call_control.so is
> missing on the modules directory.  The callcontrol daemon is already running
> on my machine.

Re: Missing call control module!

bay2x1

<quote author="Bogdan-Andrei Iancu">
Hi,

What version of OpenSIPs are you using?

I am using Opensips version 1.4.4

Re: Missing call control module!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Well,

call_control module exists only in 1.5.0 :)

bay2x1 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What version of OpenSIPs are you using?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> I am using Opensips version 1.4.4

Re: Missing call control module!

bay2x1
Thanx for the immediate reply
I appreciate all your efforts in helping people like me...

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote

bay2x1 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What version of OpenSIPs are you using?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> I am using Opensips version 1.4.4

R: Missing call control module!

Mauro Davì
I compile the call_control module against the 1.4.2 and 1.4.4 opensips version, and seems to work... I create a server application that communicate with the call_controll module and I receive the INIT, START and STOP messages.

Is it only an impression?

bay2x1 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What version of OpenSIPs are you using?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> I am using Opensips version 1.4.4

Re: R: Missing call control module!

Adrian Georgescu
There is no reason not to work. Is just that 1.4 was frozen for new features like this, this is why it was added to 1.5.0.

Adrian

On Feb 18, 2009, at 2:44 PM, Mauro Davi' wrote:

I compile the call_control module against the 1.4.2 and 1.4.4 opensips version, and seems to work... I create a server application that communicate with the call_controll module and I receive the INIT, START and STOP messages.

Is it only an impression?
call_control module exists only in 1.5.0 :)

Hi,