Monit tool not working in opensips-cp

Indiver
Hi Everyone,

I was unable to connect to monit tool of opensips control panel. I started monit server and loaded mi_xmlrpc module in opensips correctly. i had given ip address, usename, password correctly in boxes.global.inc.php file. Still When i tried to connect monit tool it displays  i can't connect  error message. can any one suggest the right configuration of monit tool

Thanks,
Nehru.

Re: Monit tool not working in opensips-cp

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Nehru,

Check the SSL option for monit, in boxes.global.inc.php  - maybe CP
tried to uses https instead of http.

Indiver wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I was unable to connect to monit tool of opensips control panel. I started
> monit server and loaded mi_xmlrpc module in opensips correctly. i had given
> ip address, usename, password correctly in boxes.global.inc.php file. Still
> When i tried to connect monit tool it displays  i can't connect  error
> message. can any one suggest the right configuration of monit tool
>
> Thanks,
> Nehru.

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Monit tool not working in opensips-cp

Indiver
Hi Bodgan,
                     Thanks a lot!. I solved my problem by keeping ssl option to 0. Monit tool working!.

Thanks,
Nehru.

Indiver wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I was unable to connect to monit tool of opensips control panel. I started
> monit server and loaded mi_xmlrpc module in opensips correctly. i had given
> ip address, usename, password correctly in boxes.global.inc.php file. Still
> When i tried to connect monit tool it displays  i can't connect  error
> message. can any one suggest the right configuration of monit tool
>
> Thanks,
> Nehru.

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Monit tool not working in opensips-cp

Indiver
HI Bodgan,

I want to implement the dialplan module. But i was confused little bit in the configuration part. my database table of dialplan module is

+----+------+----+----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+------------------+-------+
| id | dpid | pr | match_op | match_exp | match_len | subst_exp | repl_exp         | attrs |
+----+------+----+----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+------------------+-------+
|  1 |    1 |  1 |        1 | (^67.+)   |         0 | (^67.+)   | [hidden email] |       |
+----+------+----+----------+-----------+-----------+-----------+------------------+-------+

and my opensips.cfg configuration is:

modparam("dialplan", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")

route[14]
{
    $var(x) = "sip:678";
    dp_translate("1", "$var(x)/$var(tmp)");
    xlog("-------------$var(tmp)\n");
}.

My actual intention is when the client dials the number 678... a prefix 1 should add to that numbers. Is the above configuration correct for my architecture?.

Thanks,
Nehru.

Indiver wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I was unable to connect to monit tool of opensips control panel. I started
> monit server and loaded mi_xmlrpc module in opensips correctly. i had given
> ip address, usename, password correctly in boxes.global.inc.php file. Still
> When i tried to connect monit tool it displays  i can't connect  error
> message. can any one suggest the right configuration of monit tool
>
> Thanks,
> Nehru.

Please don't open any mails you got from my mail id as it was hacked by some one

Indiver
Hi Every One,

Please don't open any mails what ever you got  today from 9:00pm (IST) onwards , cause that some one hacked my email id.

I will get back to all with positive solution.

Thanks,
Nehru