Multiple contact entries

David Cunningham
Hello,

We have a system using the usrloc module (with dbmode=3) and for some
reason a few phones have multiple entries in the locations table, all
with exactly the same 'contact' address.
This is causing multiple INVITEs to be sent to the phone, which it doesn't like.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix or work around this?

Someone advised it may be possible to tell usrloc to only use the most
recent contact entry for that phone, can anyone advise how it can be
done?

Thanks in advance!

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics
http://voisonics.com/

Re: Multiple contact entries

k1028

Re: Multiple contact entries

mayamatakeshi

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 2:25 AM, David Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

We have a system using the usrloc module (with dbmode=3) and for some
reason a few phones have multiple entries in the locations table, all
with exactly the same 'contact' address.
This is causing multiple INVITEs to be sent to the phone, which it doesn't like.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix or work around this?

Someone advised it may be possible to tell usrloc to only use the most
recent contact entry for that phone, can anyone advise how it can be
done?

You can try this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../msg09495.html

Re: Multiple contact entries