NAT when my opensips and asterisk servers are not behind NAT

NAT when my opensips and asterisk servers are not behind NAT

S. Rosenberg
My opensips server is not behind nat and is used as a load balancer
and as a registrar, but all RTP passes through my asterisk servers
which is not behind nat, do I need a proxy like rtpproxy? or is it
enough that everything runs through asterisk which is on the open
internet?

Re: NAT when my opensips and asterisk servers are not behind NAT

SamyGo
Hi,
Yeah, you don't need rtpproxy if NAT isn't handled or its not required since your media serves(asterisks) are on public internet. RTproxy is a good addon just in case.
Regards,
Sammy