NEW OpenSIPS CLI interactive management tool

NEW OpenSIPS CLI interactive management tool

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, all!

In order to improve your operational experience of the new OpenSIPS 3.0,
we have developed a new interactive command tool, named OpenSIPS CLI,
that is strongly coupled with the new OpenSIPS MI interface. You can
find the new tool on GitHub at:
  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cli

Compared to the old opensipsctl, the new tool has a lot of cool features
such as:
  * Commands auto-completion
  * History and commands navigation
  * Remote execution support
  * Support for multiple instances from the same session

Check out our blog to find out more information about OpenSIPS CLI:

https://blog.opensips.org/2019/03/13/new-opensips-cli-tool-for-the-new-management-interface-in-opensips-3-0/

Happy hacking!
--
Răzvan Crainea