[NEW] OpenSIPS webinars

Together with Flavio, we started a series of new free webinars for
OpenSIPS - these webinars will be 30 - 60 minutes long and cover
different topics from beginer to medium level.

The webinars will also replace the "OpenSER/OpenSIPS Admin course" (an
one day course which was kept during VoN events) - it will split in
several section and be presented as webinars.

The page where the webinars will be announced is:
    http://www.opensips.org/Training/Webinars

There you can register (free) for this sessions.

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] OpenSIPS webinars

The recording on this webinar is available on the web site on the
webinars page.

Or direct link : http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/video/webinar001/