NOTIFY, BYE ends with 404 Not here

Arthur
Hello community,
I see, that BYE (from carrier) comes to Opensips without Route field... Which gives me error '404 Not here'.
Before doing INVITE to the carrier, I execute record_route(). What can be the reason why carrier don't put Route to his BYE? I checked 2 different carriers, in every case the problem is same

--
​С уважением, ​
Артур

Re: NOTIFY, BYE ends with 404 Not here

Liviu Chircu

Hi Artur,

I would first make sure the outgoing packets actually contain the added "Record-Route" header by doing a trace - scripting mistakes come in all shapes and sizes. If the carriers are really to blame, you also have the option of fixing the routing set for the BYEs using fix_route_dialog() [1]

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/dialog.html#idp5801280

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com
On 28.06.2017 12:01, Artur Mega wrote:
Hello community,
I see, that BYE (from carrier) comes to Opensips without Route field... Which gives me error '404 Not here'.
Before doing INVITE to the carrier, I execute record_route(). What can be the reason why carrier don't put Route to his BYE? I checked 2 different carriers, in every case the problem is same

--
​С уважением, ​
Артур
​Regards, Arthur​

Re: NOTIFY, BYE ends with 404 Not here

Arthur
Hi, thanks for reply!
Actually, the reason wasn't in `fix_route_dialog()`. But like you said, I re-checked if Record-Route presents in messages, they weren't (I use combination of 2 proxies, Record-Route wasn't present on second proxy). So, now everything works. Thanks!