Nathelper/Rtpproxy: nortpproxy_str

Max Mühlbronner
Hi,

I just noticed "nortpproxy_str" is listed in the documentation for both
Rtpproxy & Nathelper.

At first i tried setting it to "" ("If empty string, no marker will be
added or checked.") for the nathelper module but it does not work/does
nothing.

But then i noticed: it works perfectly in the rtpproxy module, but not
when it is configured in the nathelper configuration. Maybe since
rtpproxy_offer moved to rtpproxy module from nathelper?

Is this just a inconsistence in documentation/leftover from the split of
nathelper/rtpproxy, a bug, or something i missed?

Version: Opensips 1.7.2 (I know, not up to date. But i guess it could be
the same for 1.10, although i did not try it on 1.10.)

Best Regards

Max Muehlbronner

Re: Nathelper/Rtpproxy: nortpproxy_str

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Max,

Looking in the RTPP module in 1.10, I see it is properly tested for the
"" value (not to be used) - I did not test, but code looks right.

For which version + module have you found the problems ?