[Nathelper] fix_nated_register() do not work with 3g adsl

[Nathelper] fix_nated_register() do not work with 3g adsl

oso che bol
Hi list,

I use opensips 1.4.5, nathelper module and rtpproxy.

Softphone on laptop with 3G usb modem could not update received field in fix_nated_register() correctly when registered and user is behind NAT.

Do you have any experience in that?

Thanks,
-LN

Re: [Nathelper] fix_nated_register() do not work with 3g adsl

What do you mean by "could not update" ? do you get an error? to you
invalid data in DB  or in outgoing messages?

oso che bol wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I use opensips 1.4.5, nathelper module and rtpproxy.
>
> Softphone on laptop with 3G usb modem could not update received field
> in fix_nated_register() correctly when registered and user is behind NAT.
>
> Do you have any experience in that?
>
> Thanks,
> -LN

Re: [Nathelper] fix_nated_register() do not work with 3g adsl

oso che bol
Hi Bogdan,

I do not have field "Received" after registered user.

Thanks,
LN

Hi,

oso che bol wrote:
Hi list,

I use opensips 1.4.5, nathelper module and rtpproxy.

Softphone on laptop with 3G usb modem could not update received field in fix_nated_register() correctly when registered and user is behind NAT.

Do you have any experience in that?

Thanks,
-LN

Re: [Nathelper] fix_nated_register() do not work with 3g adsl

So you do :

    fix_nater_register();
    save("location");

and you do not get any "received" value for the registered contacts? do
you get any errors?