[New Functionality] cancelling calls from script

[New Functionality] cancelling calls from script

Following some suggestions from IRC channel, I added two new functions
that allows you to cancel a call (still in setup time) while processing
a reply. You can cancel the branch or the entire calls.

TM module has the new functions:
    - t_cancel_branch (available only in onreply route) - it will cancel
the branch the reply belongs to
          http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/tm.html#id272250

    - t_cancel_call (available only in onreply route) - it will cancel
the entire call (all branches).
          http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/tm.html#id272288

These functions may be useful if, during the call setup, OpenSIPS
decides to stop the call based on some information about the callee
party (learned via SIP reply messages).

Re: [New Functionality] cancelling calls from script

Iñaki Baz Castillo
2009/1/12 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]>:

> These functions may be useful if, during the call setup, OpenSIPS
> decides to stop the call based on some information about the callee
> party (learned via SIP reply messages).

This sounds really cool :)

<[hidden email]>