New Release: OpensSIPS-CP 2.0

Iulia Bublea-2
Hello,

The release 3.0 for OpenSIPS Control Panel comes to support the lastest
release of OpenSIPS Server, OpenSIPS 1.6.
OpeSIPS Control Panel 3.0 brings few important changes:
    * in the core:
        - support for both MySQL and PostgresSQL database engines;
        - there has been implemented a global config DB file, which
insures a default configuration for all modules, but the specific DB
config files for each have been also preserved. This ensures a specific
config for each module, if needed.
    * new features added - load balancing module support (DB operations,
realtime inspection and control)
    * feature modification - permissions modules has now support for
"address" table, instead of "trusted" table, as before.

Visit the SF and the project sites for downloading the sources or for
more information.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensips-cp/
http://opensips-cp.sourceforge.net/index.php?req=documentation

Best regards,
Iulia

Re: New Release: OpensSIPS-CP 2.0

Andrew Pogrebennyk-3
Iulia Bublea wrote:
> Hello,
>

> The release 3.0 for OpenSIPS Control Panel comes to support the lastest
> release of OpenSIPS Server, OpenSIPS 1.6.
[..skipped..]

Thanks for the good news. But I am confused, the email subject reads 2.0
and the website has both. So is it 2.0 or 3.0?

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk

Re: New Release: OpensSIPS-CP 3.0