Next OpenSIPS Webinar Schedule?

bay2x1
I have noticed that for the month of October and November there was no schedule for a webinar.  I know that you are all busy, but this is only my way of getting first hand information regarding OpenSIPS.  I am hoping that the webinars continue.

Re: Next OpenSIPS Webinar Schedule?

I will work out the topic and the date for the next webinar  with Flavio
- I would suggest as topic "Script Variables in OpenSIPS" for the next week?

bay2x1 wrote:
> I have noticed that for the month of October and November there was no
> schedule for a webinar.  I know that you are all busy, but this is only my
> way of getting first hand information regarding OpenSIPS.  I am hoping that
> the webinars continue.
>
> -----
> http://opensips.blogspot.com http://opensips.blogspot.com

Re: Next OpenSIPS Webinar Schedule?

bay2x1
That would be a nice topic... We are hoping and thankful to hear from you soon...

Re: Next OpenSIPS Webinar Schedule?

The next webinars and the scheduales will be posted this week on the
opensips web site. I already agreed with Flavio on some topics.

www.voice-system.ro