No Audio for Inbound Calls of DID Numbers

No Audio for Inbound Calls of DID Numbers

Indiver
Hi Everyone,

I'm using opensips 1.5.3 version. Recently we purchased DID's and forwared to the opensips IP. The problem is when we try to call from outside to our DID Number, no audio on both sides of the server. I can successfully register the DID numbers. When i debug the call flow signalling is working properly but rtp flow is on one side only from client to Server. My opensips Server has 2 Ethernet Cards. eth0 is assigned public IP and configured on edge. 2nd NIC is configured to local IP. Mediaproxy also installed on the same PC. I'm unable to identify why there is no audio on both sides. Can any one help me

Thanks and Regards,
Mathews.

Re: No Audio for Inbound Calls of DID Numbers

Gabriel Bermudez
hi,

try ngrep port 5060 to troubleshoot the issue.  it will help you see
what your server is sending and receiving