OMA XDM and OpenSIPS

Alex Massover

Hello,

I’m trying to understand what is the status of OMA XDM in OpenSIPS. I understand that even OpenXCAP supports now XDM to manage buddy list, OpenSIPS is missing the module that supports  it.

Is it correct? Is such module planned?

--

Best Regards,

Alex Massover

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.

Re: OMA XDM and OpenSIPS

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi Alex,

On 11/29/2010 05:15 PM, Alex Massover wrote:

Hello,

I’m trying to understand what is the status of OMA XDM in OpenSIPS. I understand that even OpenXCAP supports now XDM to manage buddy list, OpenSIPS is missing the module that supports  it.

Is it correct? Is such module planned?

Yes, we did not implement it in OpenSIPS yet, but we have this on our to do list. I can not tell you for sure when it will be done, maybe until the end of January.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro