On hold

brian southworth

Hi All,

I am trying to get opensips to forward the on hold request to asterisk I have done this using an if statement for SDP =~ “sendonly”

How ever when I go to take them off hold the call is dropped, is there something special I need to do ?

I have tried and if statement for is_method(“invite”) && $rb =~ “sendrecv” ß this loops until opensips give a 500 internal error

And I have also tried is_method(“invite”) && $rb =~ “inactive” ß this doesn’t seem to work at all

The initial hold works perfect puts them on hold just cant take them off or transfer the call (asterisk will handle all the B2B stuff)

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Communications Developer

cid:image001.png@01D22CAC.1DCB8580

111 Wilmslow Road

Handforth

Wilmslow

SK9 3ER

T: 03333 446677

W: www.clocom.uk

cid:image002.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Like us on Facebook

cid:image003.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Follow us on Twitter

cid:image004.png@01CDDC62.D8483910

Clocom is a green company. Think, do you need to print this email?

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Registered in England & Wales: 07081192. Registered name and address: Clocom UK Ltd, 111 Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Cheshire, SK9 3ER  www.clocom.uk

Re: On hold

Ovidiu Sas
Hello Brian,

You can detect hold using is_audio_on_hold():
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/sipmsgops#idp5575408

Try to use it and see if this will solve your issue.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Feb 23, 2018 4:13 AM, "Brian Southworth" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Ovidiu,

I tried this in a if statement it works but same thing happens I go to take the call off hold and it just drops the call.

[...]

I am also using v2.2 but I did check those docs too.

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Re: On hold

brian southworth

Please ignore my last email.

Both ways work it was an error in my code I wasn’t using t_relay();

Thanks for your help 😊

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Re: On hold

brian southworth

Seems to be an issue with it sending the on hold invite to get the call back to the wrong place on inbound calls.

Example caller calls in --- agent 1 picks up --- agent 1 places them on hold all is fine --- agent 1 takes call off hold call is dropped

Seems that the invite to get the call back gets sent to .192 when it should go back to .193

This doesn’t happen is I use rewritehostport but then on hold calls only work for calls coming from that media server t_relay works across the board but doesn’t actually work for inbound.

Regards,

Brian Southworth

Re: On hold

brian southworth

I don’t think im trying to re reroute re invites not that ive noticed would it help if you took a look on my cfg I am still new to opensips and learning as I go along.

But I will also take another look thanks.

Regards,

Brian Southworth