OpenSIPS 2.3 - release date 16th of March

OpenSIPS 2.3 - release date 16th of March

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi all,

Heads up, the date for the 2.3 major release is set - Thursday 16th of
March,..... 2017 of course :).

There is a tremendous effort do finalize all the work, in terms, of
coding, testing, putting together docs, manuals and overviews. A
detailed description of all new goodies in 2.3, as well as a list of
changes, will be shortly available (before the release) - we are still
compiling the commit logs.

Still, the overview of what 2.3 is about is available here:
https://blog.opensips.org/2017/01/12/introducing-opensips-2-3/

So, finger cross and stay tuned ! Thursday is the day !

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html

Re: OpenSIPS 2.3 - release date 16th of March

Khalil Khamlichi
Guys, you are amazing !

Sent from my Samsung Note