OpenSIPS Control Panel 7.2.3 is released (for OpenSIPS 2.3)

OpenSIPS Control Panel 7.2.3 is released (for OpenSIPS 2.3)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi all,

Proudly I announce the release of the OpenSIPS Control Panel 7.2.3
(according to the new versioning schema) matching the OpenSIPS 2.3 version.

Besides aligning the Control Panel tools to the changes from OpenSIPS
2.3 (like for Clusterer, Dialog, Dispatcher and Load Balancer), the
7.2.3 brings also some news:

     * Realtime Validation and Tool Tips for the input forms - this is
work in progress, not all tools benefit yet, only Clusterer, Dispatcher,
Domain and Load Balancer)

     * update the postgres support - all queries performed via MDB2 were
PGSQL validated

     * improve user experience in filling in input forms (do not present
ANY as input selection)

     * drop FIFO and XMLRPC as options for MI connector and support only
JSON (mi_json)

     * added GET-based authentication against HOMER interface, for a
more flexible and simple integration

     * CSS merging and php code sharing - internal work to simplify the
development work when creating new tools

Of course, this new version contains a lot of fixes and cleanup work,
layout beautification and optimizations. The full ChangeLog is available
here:
      https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/blob/7.2.3/ChangeLog

To download OpenSIPS Control Panel, please refer to the project web site:
     http://controlpanel.opensips.org/

or to the github project
     https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cp/tree/7.2.3

Enjoy,

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html

Re: OpenSIPS Control Panel 7.2.3 is released (for OpenSIPS 2.3)

Serge S. Yuriev
Hi,

Will it work with OpenSIPS trunk version?

--
Serge S. Yuriev
Lead VoIP engineer

Re: OpenSIPS Control Panel 7.2.3 is released (for OpenSIPS 2.3)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Serge,

Yes, for now it works with OpenSIPS trunk too. Still, in time, due the
development progress, this compatibility with the may get lost.