OpenSIPS Control Panel

Michael Ciupka-2
Hello,

nobody have an idea why i get this error by clicking sip trace in the webinterface from OpenSIPS Control Panel?
ERROR:mi_xmlrpc:default_method: command dp_reload is not available!

Regards
Michael

Re: OpenSIPS Control Panel

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Michael,

The error you mentioned is not generated by SIPTRACE tool, but the
DIALPLAN one (see my previous email). If you check the online docs at
http://opensips-cp.sourceforge.net/index.php?req=documentation, you will
find out what module are required to be loaded in opensips for each tool
from opensips-cp.