OpenSIPS + FreeRadius Accounting and Authentication

OpenSIPS + FreeRadius Accounting and Authentication

Ahmed Munir
Hi,

I've configured OpenSIPS + FreeRadius Accounting and Authentication setup, which was implemented success full. Using Authentication via Freeradius can anybody tell me how can I populate data on  radius database tables? Mean what sort of values do I required  for its tables so I can authenticate and register my softphone? Like in tables radreply, radgroupcheck, radgroureply, realms, etc.

Kindly put the light on it and assist me with some sample data.

Ahmed Munir

Re: OpenSIPS + FreeRadius Accounting and Authentication

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ahmed,

Please check this tutorial:
    http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutorials#toc11