OpenSIPS Modules

David Perrin
Hello everyone,

I have just recently setup opensips and I am using the control panel, I can log in and access the database via from the website, however I am getting the MDB2 error and Cannot Connect etc.. errors. I see these are all common errors.  I am wondering do I have to manual add the modules during the opensips installation in the opensips.cfg, for example  loadmodule "siptrace.so" to get some of the modules to work properly, >?. I just need to set up the basics for trunking only.

Thanks

David P

Re: OpenSIPS Modules

ram-2-3

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM, David Perrin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have just recently setup opensips and I am using the control panel, I can log in and access the database via from the website, however I am getting the MDB2 error and Cannot Connect etc.. errors. I see these are all common errors.  I am wondering do I have to manual add the modules during the opensips installation in the opensips.cfg, for example  loadmodule "siptrace.so" to get some of the modules to work properly, >?. I just need to set up the basics for trunking only.

install php mdb2 related dependencies

Ram

Re: OpenSIPS Modules

David Perrin
php installed, pear, MDB2 and MDB2 mysql driver, all installed

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:06 PM, ram <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM, David Perrin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have just recently setup opensips and I am using the control panel, I can log in and access the database via from the website, however I am getting the MDB2 error and Cannot Connect etc.. errors. I see these are all common errors.  I am wondering do I have to manual add the modules during the opensips installation in the opensips.cfg, for example  loadmodule "siptrace.so" to get some of the modules to work properly, >?. I just need to set up the basics for trunking only.

install php mdb2 related dependencies

Ram

"I never saw a wild thing feeling sorry for itself"

Re: OpenSIPS Modules

Iulia Bublea-2
Hi,

Have you changed the the mysql login credential and DB name in config/db.inc.php?

Iulia

David Perrin wrote:
php installed, pear, MDB2 and MDB2 mysql driver, all installed

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:06 PM, ram <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM, David Perrin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have just recently setup opensips and I am using the control panel, I can log in and access the database via from the website, however I am getting the MDB2 error and Cannot Connect etc.. errors. I see these are all common errors.  I am wondering do I have to manual add the modules during the opensips installation in the opensips.cfg, for example  loadmodule "siptrace.so" to get some of the modules to work properly, >?. I just need to set up the basics for trunking only.

install php mdb2 related dependencies

Ram

"I never saw a wild thing feeling sorry for itself"

Iulia Bublea
Web: www.voice-system.ro
Email: [hidden email]