OpenSIPS New Book

Binan83
Hi All,

Is there a plan to write new book about OpenSIPS. For example something about the internal design, some advanced use cases, examples on the new features, and so on.

Regards.

voipmagazine.wordpress.com/

Re: OpenSIPS New Book

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Binan,

AFAIK, there is no such ongoing work, but it is something that I was talking with Flavio to do for some time. Actually we are not 100% sure what is the best way to deliver such knowledge:
    - books
    - webinar / recordings