OpenSIPS Online Training

JustForVoip
Hello,

I'm enrolled in OpenSIPS online training and I'm not able to access the site.
OpenSIPS.org>>training>> openSIPS QuickStart official portal

With whom I should communicate?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: OpenSIPS Online Training

Alexander Jankowsky

Is that the free course.
If all was correct you would have very promptly received an email.
Did you receive an email something very much exactly like this.....

A new account has been requested at 'OpenSIPS eLearning'
using your email address.

To confirm your new account, please go to this web address:

In most mail programs, this should appear as a blue link
which you can just click on. If that doesn't work,
then cut and paste the address into the address
line at the top of your web browser window.

If you need help, please contact the site administrator,

Flavio Goncalves

Re: OpenSIPS Online Training

Flavio Goncalves-2
Hi,

The site is there now with https://, there is a redirect from http, create a user and access the course.

Best regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves

I didn't reach to login page. I tried the free and paid courses

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2017, at 2:33 PM, Alexander Jankowsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is that the free course.
If all was correct you would have very promptly received an email.
Did you receive an email something very much exactly like this.....

A new account has been requested at 'OpenSIPS eLearning'
using your email address.

To confirm your new account, please go to this web address:

In most mail programs, this should appear as a blue link
which you can just click on. If that doesn't work,
then cut and paste the address into the address
line at the top of your web browser window.

If you need help, please contact the site administrator,

Flavio Goncalves

Re: OpenSIPS Online Training

Flavio Goncalves-2
It seems we have an issue in the redirect code after the change from http to https:. I got to reproduce the problem and it is now fixed. Anyway, you can go directly to the training at https://elearning.opensips.org

Best regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves