OpenSIPS Presence module causes SPA-942 to infinitely reboot

OpenSIPS Presence module causes SPA-942 to infinitely reboot

James Lamanna
Hi,
I have a Linksys 942 (Phone A) where one of the line keys is setup to
do BLF (Ext B).
If I make a call from Phone A to Ext B, the BLF works the first time.
However if I hangup and then make try to make that same call again,
the phone reboots.
Once this happens, the phone will reboot infinitely until opensips is stopped.

Any ideas on this one?
I really need to get BLF to work with these phones.

Thanks.

-- James

Re: OpenSIPS Presence module causes SPA-942 to infinitely reboot

James Lamanna
As an update, removing the call to handle_subscribe() stops the
infinite rebooting as well.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 6:05 PM, James Lamanna<[hidden email]> wrote:
> As an update, removing the call to handle_subscribe() stops the
> infinite rebooting as well.

Leaving in handle_subscribe and removing presence_dialoginfo also
stops the infinite reboot,
however removing presence_dialoginfo causes the BLF to not work anymore.

> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 6:01 PM, James Lamanna<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have a Linksys 942 (Phone A) where one of the line keys is setup to
>> do BLF (Ext B).
>> If I make a call from Phone A to Ext B, the BLF works the first time.
>> However if I hangup and then make try to make that same call again,
>> the phone reboots.
>> Once this happens, the phone will reboot infinitely until opensips is stopped.
>>
>> Any ideas on this one?
>> I really need to get BLF to work with these phones.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> -- James

Re: OpenSIPS Presence module causes SPA-942 to infinitely reboot

Anca Vamanu-2
Hi James,

You need to do a little more work and investigate what happens at SIP
message level. It is impossible to tell what happens without any
details. Please do a message trace on the server at that moment when the
second call is made and send the traced as an attachment. Also enable
debug level in the server ( debug=9) and check if there is any error in
there.

regards,
Anca