OpenSIPS Summit 2018 - Call For Papers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2

Call For Papers

OpenSIPS Summit 2018

May 1-4, 2018

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

The Call for Papers is now open!

Submit your paper and share with us your experience, achievements or projects you had in VoIP & RTC area (with or without OpenSIPS) - be a speaker for our experts, developers and users from all over the world.

The OpenSIPS Summit attracts a large spectrum of participants from areas as VoIP providers/carriers or telcos due to its broad format that covers talks, inspiring presentations, workshops and trainings. So we are looking for papers to cover a broad and various area of VoIP & RTC.

And our speaker will enjoy free admission to the event, covering lunches and evening events ;).

How to Summit

For the first time we are using the papercall.io portal to manage the collecting the papers. This will transform the submission process in something simple and friendly for our potential speakers. Find out the submission form here:

Event Tickets

Choose your preferred bundle as

  • pass type - conference, training or both
  • group - discounts do apply

Register now and secure your seat for the OpenSIPS Summit !

Radisson Blu
Rusland 17, 1012CK Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Meet us again at our familiar Venue, with even more space and comfort than ever! This year the OpenSIPS Summit expands in size and will accommodate more participants and speakers.

Interested in becoming a sponsor too? Please contact our team or [hidden email] us!