OpenSIPS Summit 2019 - Amsterdam, NL

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2

OpenSIPS Summit 2019

April 30 - May 3, 2019

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Once again, the OpenSIPS Summit will take place in Amsterdam, becoming the hotspot of VoIP & RTC world for 4 full days. Three days of talks, inspiring presentations, amazing demos followed by one day of trainings about OpenSIPS and the Open Source ecosystem.

Join us to learn what is new & important in VoIP & RTC, to discover how technology evolves and how you can benefit of it. Just knowledge in its most pure format.

Some Great Reasons to Attend

  • Access the latest news, knowledge and experience in the VoIP & RTC world
  • Learn about upcoming 3.0 OpenSIPS release and how you can leverage it
  • Attend unique presentations and interactive technical workshops
  • Meet FOSS developers and community to share experience and comments
  • Get solutions consultancy during the Free Design Clinics
  • Become an Expert attending the OpenSIPS Advanced Training

Summit Agenda

  • Two full days of presentations given by key speakers
  • Open Discussions with key people from OpenSIPS and other OSS projects
  • Interactive Demos and Showcases
  • Design Clinics to validate your OpenSIPS deployments
  • One full day of OpenSIPS Training (limited seats!)
  • Social events in the amazing Amsterdam

Be part of it

Be part of the OpenSIPS and the Open Source community, be part of the OpenSIPS Summit 2019.

Attend to learn - the registration process will be open in the following days, stay tuned. Nevertheless, pre-registration is available, just contact us.

Speak to share - the Call for Papers will be announced during next week, so you can share your wisdom and experience with the world.

Sponsor to help - we welcome any help in making the Summit such a great event. Sponsoring is a natural way of saying "Thank you" for the Open Source code you are using within your businesses.

Interested? Please contact our team or [hidden email] us!

Radisson Blu
Rusland 17, 1012CK Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Meet us again at our familiar Venue, with even more space and comfort than ever! This year the OpenSIPS Summit expands in size and will accommodate more participants and speakers.

zzz

Re: OpenSIPS Summit 2019 - Amsterdam, NL

zzz

Hello Bogdan,

Couldn’t find the price if I’d like to visit this event.

This event is very close to ITW in Chicago so unfortunately I couldn’t visit your summit last year.

BR

Yuriy

Re: OpenSIPS Summit 2019 - Amsterdam, NL

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Yuriy,

The registration process (and fees) are not yet ready - we are still crouching data from last year in order to make a budgetary calculation :)

Nevertheless, last year the Summit only was $299 and Summit + Training was $549.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019