OpenSIPS Summit 2019 - Call For Papers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2

Call For Papers

OpenSIPS Summit 2019

April 30 - May 3, 2019

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

The Call for Papers is now open!

Don't be selfish, don't be shy - submit your paper and share your experience, achievements or projects you had in VoIP & RTC area (with or without OpenSIPS) with the community. Become a speaker for our experts, brilliant developers and fearless users.

The OpenSIPS Summit is one of the most attractive events in Europe attracting a large spectrum of participants from areas as VoIP providers/carriers or telcos due to its broad format that covers talks, inspiring presentations, workshops and trainings. So we are looking for papers to cover a broad and various area of VoIP & RTC.

Our speaker will enjoy free admission to the event, covering lunches and evening events.

Radisson Blu
Rusland 17, 1012CK Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Meet us again at our familiar Venue, with even more space and comfort than ever! This year the OpenSIPS Summit expands in size and will accommodate more participants and speakers.

Interested in becoming a sponsor too? Please contact our team or [hidden email] us!