OpenSIPS at Amoocon (former AsteriskTag)

OpenSIPS at Amoocon (former AsteriskTag)

In behalf of OpenSIPS project, I submitted several papers for the
Amoocon (Former AsteriskTag) on May 4th - 5th, 2009 - See
http://www.amoocon.de/

Covered topics are : Load-balancing (using the new load-balancer module)
, Presence (deploy presence) and clustering (OpenSIPS + PBX integration):

(1) Load balancing Workshop:
     http://www.amoocon.de/talks/8

(2) Delivering Presence to end-users:
     http://www.amoocon.de/talks/46

(3) OpenSIPS + Yate integration (unified clustering):
     http://www.amoocon.de/talks/47

So, for who ever participate to the Amoocon, feel free to join.

Re: OpenSIPS at Amoocon (former AsteriskTag)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Reminder : 1 week to Amoocon :)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In behalf of OpenSIPS project, I submitted several papers for the
> Amoocon (Former AsteriskTag) on May 4th - 5th, 2009 - See
> http://www.amoocon.de/
>
> Covered topics are : Load-balancing (using the new load-balancer module)
> , Presence (deploy presence) and clustering (OpenSIPS + PBX integration):
>
> (1) Load balancing Workshop:
>      http://www.amoocon.de/talks/8
>
> (2) Delivering Presence to end-users:
>      http://www.amoocon.de/talks/46
>
> (3) OpenSIPS + Yate integration (unified clustering):
>      http://www.amoocon.de/talks/47
>

> So, for who ever participate to the Amoocon, feel free to join.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

Re: [OpenSIPS-Business] OpenSIPS at Amoocon (former AsteriskTag)

The Amoocon conference ended !

The presentations were uploaded on the OpenSIPS web site, so you can
browse them at :
          http://www.opensips.org/Events/Amoocon2009