OpenSIPS + ingress profit protectioin

abdelghafour harraz
Hi All,

I'm developing a class 5 softswitch based on opensips, and I need to do LCR profit protection.

I get, for example, a call coming from [hidden email] and requesting yyyy, I want to know what is the sdandard way to do profit protection for that call, so I can only place it on the egress trunk whose rate is cheaper than the ingress rate.

Best Regards,

Re: OpenSIPS + ingress profit protectioin

symack
A lot of big words for a simple thing :)

Re: OpenSIPS + ingress profit protectioin

symack
I sent that email too fast from the handheld. I am currently working
on the same thing. What I will end up doing is using Dynamic Routing
and perl script per INVITE. Or you can do DR pre-processing of the
routes.

Kind Regards,

Nick from Toronto.