OpenSIPS on Windows CE

Olle Frimanson
Hi,

we need to run both a SIP client and a SIP server on a embedded systems and we have done this sucessully in the past with embedded Linux (OpenSER and PJSUA), but for this project we have a customer requirement to use Windows CE as operating system, so my question is if any of you guys out there have tried OpenSIPS on Windows CE.

BR/Olle

Re: OpenSIPS on Windows CE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hello Olle,

OpenSER/OpenSIPS never targeted the windows based platform. But this
does not mean that it is again. I heard about people using cygwin with
partial results.

REgards,
Bogdan