* rename expand_legs() -> push_leg() (self-explanatory)
* do not use non-paranthesized macros as functions
* simplify store_acc_table() and avoid shm_realloc() leak on oom
* do not pass redundant function parameters
* remove redundant ACC_PUT_CTX() calls
* use str_strcmp() for added readability
* acc_onreply_in(): improve readability
acc: Improve some byte-manipulation macros
We make them both more efficient and more human-friendly.
NOTICE: Do NOT backport this commit!!
(it's actually backwards-incompatible -- if you reload acc data from
DB using the new code, opensips will likely crash, since the two
"length" bytes are stored MSB-LSB now, as opposed to LSB-MSB before)