OpenSIPS registration

michel freiha
Dear All,

I'm trying to register my asterisk server on the OpenSIPS...The asterisk keep sending register packets to OpenSIPS with no reply...

I need please to take a look to openSips log file and let me know what could be the issue

The log file is located on:http://pastebin.com/m62e51c84

Regards

Re: OpenSIPS registration

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Miércoles, 11 de Febrero de 2009, michel freiha escribió:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm trying to register my asterisk server on the OpenSIPS...The asterisk
> keep sending register packets to OpenSIPS with no reply...
>
> I need please to take a look to openSips log file and let me know what
> could be the issue
>
> The log file is located on:http://pastebin.com/m62e51c84

A simple capture of the SIP flow with Nprep would be better.

Re: OpenSIPS registration

michel freiha
Dear All,

The registration is OK but the problem is that OpenSIPs does not reply to OPTIONS packets as you can see in the SIP trace on http://pastebin.com/d20338f0d

Please check and let me  know

Regards

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:10 AM, michel freiha <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

I'm trying to register my asterisk server on the OpenSIPS...The asterisk keep sending register packets to OpenSIPS with no reply...

I need please to take a look to openSips log file and let me know what could be the issue

The log file is located on:http://pastebin.com/m62e51c84

Regards

Re: OpenSIPS registration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hello michel,

nothing is done automatically, so do you handle the OPTION requests in
your script ?

michel freiha wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The registration is OK but the problem is that OpenSIPs does not reply
> to OPTIONS packets as you can see in the SIP trace on
> http://pastebin.com/d20338f0d
>
> Please check and let me  know
>
> Regards
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:10 AM, michel freiha <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Dear All,
>
>     I'm trying to register my asterisk server on the OpenSIPS...The
>     asterisk keep sending register packets to OpenSIPS with no reply...
>
>     I need please to take a look to openSips log file and let me know
>     what could be the issue
>
>     The log file is located on:http://pastebin.com/m62e51c84
>
>     Regards

Re: OpenSIPS registration

michel freiha
Hello Bogdan,

No I'm not doing anything to OPTIONS packets...Any idea about what should i do please?

Regards

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:10 AM, michel freiha <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

   Dear All,

   I'm trying to register my asterisk server on the OpenSIPS...The
   asterisk keep sending register packets to OpenSIPS with no reply...

   I need please to take a look to openSips log file and let me know
   what could be the issue

   The log file is located on:http://pastebin.com/m62e51c84

   Regards

Re: OpenSIPS registration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Well, the idea is as follows - if you receive an OPTIONS point to your
server and without username, it means it needs to be handled by the
proxy and not by a user.

So, do something like this in the begining of the script:

    if (is_method("OPTIONS") && uri==mysqelf && $rU==NULL ) {
          sl_send_reply("200","OK");
          exit;
    }

Or, instead of sl_send_reply(), much nicer will be use the
options_reply() function for "options" module:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/options.html#id228112

michel freiha wrote:

> Hello Bogdan,
>
> No I'm not doing anything to OPTIONS packets...Any idea about what
> should i do please?
>
> Regards
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>
>     Hello michel,
>
>     nothing is done automatically, so do you handle the OPTION
>     requests in your script ?
>
>     Regards,
>     Bogdan
>
>     michel freiha wrote:
>
>         Dear All,
>
>         The registration is OK but the problem is that OpenSIPs does
>         not reply to OPTIONS packets as you can see in the SIP trace
>         on http://pastebin.com/d20338f0d
>
>         Please check and let me  know
>
>         Regards
>
>         On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:10 AM, michel freiha
>         <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         <mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>> wrote:
>
>            Dear All,
>
>            I'm trying to register my asterisk server on the OpenSIPS...The
>            asterisk keep sending register packets to OpenSIPS with no
>         reply...
>
>            I need please to take a look to openSips log file and let
>         me know
>            what could be the issue
>
>            The log file is located on:http://pastebin.com/m62e51c84
>
>            Regards