OpenSIPS resolving DNS SRV records

osiris123d
OpenSIPS does not appear to be resolving the SIP address of a domain that is provided by WebEx.com.  When I dial [hidden email] the call gets forwarded to the IP address of the webserver but it really should be going to the IP address from an SRV record.  I believe the OpenSIPS default is to resolve DNS and also SRV records correct?  I wasn't sure if the issue might be because the domain is BlahBlah.webex.com but I don't have any compare since all the test domains I call ([hidden email][hidden email]) have the same IP for the web as it does for the sip.

debug=3
log_stderror=no
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0

fork=yes
children=4

/* uncomment the following lines to enable debugging */
#debug=6
#fork=no
#log_stderror=yes

/* uncomment the next line to enable the auto temporary blacklisting of
   not available destinations (default disabled) */
#disable_dns_blacklist=no

/* uncomment the next line to enable IPv6 lookup after IPv4 dns
   lookup failures (default disabled) */
#dns_try_ipv6=yes

/* comment the next line to enable the auto discovery of local aliases
   based on revers DNS on IPs */
auto_aliases=no

listen=udp:eth0:5060   # CUSTOMIZE ME

disable_tcp=yes

#disable_tls=yes

Re: OpenSIPS resolving DNS SRV records

Eric Tamme-3
OpenSIPS follows RFC3263, see sip_resolvehost() in resolve.c for more details.  If you send a a request that is not a sips uri, to a plain domain with no transport parameter or port, opensips will do a udp SRV lookup on the domain.

Can you provide the actual domain please? If you cant - do a srv lookup on it to verify it actually has an SRV.

dig _sip._udp.blabla.webex.com SRV

On 05/22/2015 01:27 PM, Duane Larson wrote:
[...]

All,

Eric pointed out that this is related to there being onoUDP SRV records and only TCP TLS records.