[OpenSIPS-users] FOSDEM Real Time Communications devroom seeks speakers / volunteers

[OpenSIPS-users] FOSDEM Real Time Communications devroom seeks speakers / volunteers

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
Hi there!

It’s that time of the year again, time for FOSDEM paper submissions!  Next FOSDEM we’ll have a “Real Time Communications” devroom, which is a good fit for OpenSIPS and all things VoIP / RTC.

All the information regarding the process is available here: https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002481.html

I’m part of the organising team, so please do reach out if you have any questions / problems.

Cheers,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

Re: [OpenSIPS-users] FOSDEM Real Time Communications devroom seeks speakers / volunteers

Răzvan Crainea-2
Hi, Saul!

Thanks for the heads-up, we'll definitely be there! See you in Brussels!

Cheers,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com
On 11/14/2016 11:39 PM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
Hi there!

It’s that time of the year again, time for FOSDEM paper submissions!  Next FOSDEM we’ll have a “Real Time Communications” devroom, which is a good fit for OpenSIPS and all things VoIP / RTC.

All the information regarding the process is available here: https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002481.html

I’m part of the organising team, so please do reach out if you have any questions / problems.

Cheers,

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

Re: [OpenSIPS-users] FOSDEM Real Time Communications devroom seeks speakers / volunteers

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
Received, excellent!

See you there,

> On 15 Nov 2016, at 18:15, Răzvan Crainea <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, Saul!
>
> Thanks for the heads-up, we'll definitely be there! See you in Brussels!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Răzvan Crainea
> OpenSIPS Solutions
>
> www.opensips-solutions.com
> On 11/14/2016 11:39 PM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
>> Hi there!
>>
>> It’s that time of the year again, time for FOSDEM paper submissions!  Next FOSDEM we’ll have a “Real Time Communications” devroom, which is a good fit for OpenSIPS and all things VoIP / RTC.
>>
>> All the information regarding the process is available here:
>> https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002481.html
>>

>> I’m part of the organising team, so please do reach out if you have any questions / problems.
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
>> AG Projects