OpenSIPS winning the Google Open Source Peer Bonus

OpenSIPS winning the Google Open Source Peer Bonus

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2

We are all proud to announce that the OpenSIPS project is a winner of the Google Open Source Peer Bonus - this is an official recognition from Google in terms of the OSS they use.

"We’re excited to announce 2017’s second round of Open Source Peer Bonus winners. Google Open Source established this program six years ago to encourage Googlers to recognize and celebrate the external developers contributing to the open source ecosystem Google depends on."

https://opensource.googleblog.com/2017/10/more-open-source-peer-bonus-winners.html

Thank you Google,

Re: OpenSIPS winning the Google Open Source Peer Bonus

robert

Wow, congrads!

Any idea what they use it for?

Robert

On 9 October 2017 at 12:05, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:

We are all proud to announce that the OpenSIPS project is a winner of the Google Open Source Peer Bonus - this is an official recognition from Google in terms of the OSS they use.

"We’re excited to announce 2017’s second round of Open Source Peer Bonus winners. Google Open Source established this program six years ago to encourage Googlers to recognize and celebrate the external developers contributing to the open source ecosystem Google depends on."

https://opensource.googleblog.com/2017/10/more-open-source-peer-bonus-winners.html

Thank you Google,

Thank you for your compliance.

Re: OpenSIPS winning the Google Open Source Peer Bonus

Max Mühlbronner-2

Google Voice. At least i can remember a blog post where someone figured that out while it was in the beta phase... 😊

Max Mühlbronner
------
42com Telecommunication GmbH
Straße der Pariser Kommune 12-16
10243 Berlin

Fon: +49-(0)30-2434299-28
Fax: +49-(0)30-2434299-99
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Web:
www.42com.com

Firmenangaben/Company information:
Handelsregister/Commercial register: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 99071 B
Umsatzsteuer-ID/VAT-ID: DE223812306
Geschäftsführer/CEO: Thomas Reinig, Alexander Reinig

Diese E-Mail enthält Informationen von 42com Telecommunication GmbH. Diese sind möglicherweise vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie diese elektronische Nachricht irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, so informieren Sie uns bitte unverzüglich telefonisch oder per E-Mail.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately.