OpenSips and RLS

Michael Ciupka-2
Hello,

someone has a functioning main routing logic from Opensips where RLS is configure. opensips work well and the modparam from RLS too, but i dont know what code i need i the main routing logic to make RLS 100% functional.

it would be great if someone could help me

Regards
Michael

Re: OpenSips and RLS

Anca Vamanu-2
Have you read the documentation :  http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Rls?

Michael Ciupka wrote:

> Hello,
>
> someone has a functioning main routing logic from Opensips where RLS is configure. opensips work well and the modparam from RLS too, but i dont know what code i need i the main routing logic to make RLS 100% functional.
>
> it would be great if someone could help me
>
> Regards
> Michael

Re: OpenSips and RLS

Michael Ciupka-2
Hello,

oh no. thank you. i read the text now. i have another question.
when i enter this command in the webbrowser i get always the same output:

http://192.168.2.6:8000/xcap-root/pres-rules/users/alice/pres-rules.xml
http://192.168.2.6:8000/xcap-root/pres-rules/users/alice/pres-rules.xml
http://192.168.2.6:8000/xcap-root/pres-rules/users/alice/pres-rules

--> "allow"
why i dont get the xml document?

Regards
Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:47:31 +0300
> Von: Anca Vamanu <[hidden email]>
> An: Michael Ciupka <[hidden email]>
> CC: [hidden email]
> Betreff: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips and RLS

> Have you read the documentation :  http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Rls?
>
> Michael Ciupka wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > someone has a functioning main routing logic from Opensips where RLS is
> configure. opensips work well and the modparam from RLS too, but i dont
> know what code i need i the main routing logic to make RLS 100% functional.
> >
> > it would be great if someone could help me
> >
> > Regards
> > Michael

Re: OpenSips and RLS

Schumann Sebastian
Check the source of the page in the browser, it might not display the tags in the visible output.

Sebastian