OpenXCAP-functionality

JayaPrakash-2
Hi All,

OpenXCAP is installed in my Debian 4.1.1 machine.
XCAP Server, Openser-mi-porxy and Soap-simple-proxy are running.
However, when the functionality of OpenXCAP is tested with testsuite, it has given the following error.

# ./test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test.py", line 7, in <module>
    from common import *
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xcap/test/common.py", line 47, in <module>
    class HTTPConnectionWrapper(xcaplib.client.HTTPConnectionWrapper):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HTTPConnectionWrapper'.

Will you please suggest me, how to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
JayaPrakash.Manchu.

Re: OpenXCAP-functionality

Denis Bilenko-3
Hi,

Neither the latest openxcap nor the latest python-xcaplib have class
named HTTPConnectionWrapper, so simply upgrading both should fix this.

JayaPrakash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> OpenXCAP is installed in my Debian 4.1.1 machine.
> XCAP Server, Openser-mi-porxy and Soap-simple-proxy are running.
> However, when the functionality of OpenXCAP is tested with testsuite,
> it has
> given the following error.
>
> # ./test.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "./test.py", line 7, in <module>
> from common import *
> File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/xcap/test/common.py", line
> 47, in <module>
> class HTTPConnectionWrapper(xcaplib.client.HTTPConnectionWrapper):
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
> '*HTTPConnectionWrapper*'.
>
> Will you please suggest me, how to fix this issue.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> JayaPrakash.Manchu.

Re: OpenXCAP-functionality

JayaPrakash-2
Denis,

Thanks for your reply.
Both OpenXCAP-1.0.6 and Python-Xcaplib-1.0.8 are upgraded versions.

Thanks & Regards,
JayaPrakash.Manchu.