Openisp and freeswitch

Francjos
Hello,
I've configured Opensips to register at OVH via a sip trunk. The registration is done.
I would like to use freeswitch behind opensips server.
-How can i tell Opensips that it must route calls to freeswitch?
-How can i tell freeswitch that it handles calls that come from Opensips?

The situation is that there are no sip phones that will be connected to opensips. So to test my senario, i'll only use calls that come  through OVH.
I dont see exactyl how i can do to achieeve this?
Can someone explain me ho to procced?

Thank you

Re: Openisp and freeswitch

Johan De Clercq
Let opensips distribute calls to freeswsitch via loadbalancer or dispatcher.

As for freeswitch : this is not the correct mailing list :-)

I've configured Opensips to register at OVH via a sip trunk. The
registration is done.
I would like to use freeswitch behind opensips server.
-How can i tell Opensips that it must route calls to freeswitch?
-How can i tell freeswitch that it handles calls that come from Opensips?

The situation is that there are no sip phones that will be connected to
opensips. So to test my senario, i'll only use calls that comeĀ  through OVH.
I dont see exactyl how i can do to achieeve this?
Can someone explain me ho to procced?

Thank you

Re: Openisp and freeswitch

SamyGo

Hi,
Once you are able to differentiate calls based on IP you will be able to send them wherever you want them to go.

So Like Johan hinted about using load balancer you can use another function of that module to determine that if the source IP is your FreeSWITCH or not.

Could you please share your configuration file via pastebin or github so I can give you exact code to put at different lines.
I really don't want to do this since you once mentioned that it is an assignment , and it is more beneficial that you keep asking questions and learn at your own pace.

Regards,
Sammy