Opensips 2.4.x and CP 8

Jeff Wilkie
Attempting to get CP8 and 2.4.x talking to each other.  I have modules in the config enabled

loadmodule "httpd.so"
modparam("httpd", "ip", "127.0.0.1")
modparam("httpd", "port", 8888)
loadmodule "mi_json.so"
modparam("mi_json", "mi_json_root", "json")

When attempting to execute any MI_json command from CP we're seeing this from the opensips logs.

ERROR:mi_json:mi_json_answer_to_connection: unexpected method [POST]

Where is this error being generated?  How do we correct this?

Thanks
Jeff

Re: Opensips 2.4.x and CP 8

qasimakhan@gmail.com
Hi,

Here is your error:
ERROR:mi_json:mi_json_answer_to_connection: unexpected method [POST]

If you look up in documentation it says on first line:
JSON support via HTTP GET for Management Interface

Regards
Qasim

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 6:58 AM, Jeff Wilkie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attempting to get CP8 and 2.4.x talking to each other.  I have modules in the config enabled

loadmodule "httpd.so"
modparam("httpd", "ip", "127.0.0.1")
modparam("httpd", "port", 8888)
loadmodule "mi_json.so"
modparam("mi_json", "mi_json_root", "json")

When attempting to execute any MI_json command from CP we're seeing this from the opensips logs.

ERROR:mi_json:mi_json_answer_to_connection: unexpected method [POST]

Where is this error being generated?  How do we correct this?

Thanks
Jeff

Re: Opensips 2.4.x and CP 8

Jeff Wilkie
Thanks for the response.  That document does not explain why I'm seeing a POST error using the CP8.  If I directly http to opensips using requests for json it works properly using a GET.  Why would the the CP generate a POST using JSON?  How do I turn that off?  Any reload command in the CP generate this ERROR in the opensips logs.

Re: Opensips 2.4.x and CP 8

Ben Newlin

Jeff,

I didn’t see this in your original post but have you verified you are using CP 8.2.4?

Ben Newlin

From: Users <[hidden email]> on behalf of Jeff Wilkie <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 1:03 PM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.4.x and CP 8

Thanks for the response.  That document does not explain why I'm seeing a POST error using the CP8.  If I directly http to opensips using requests for json it works properly using a GET.  Why would the the CP generate a POST using JSON?  How do I turn that off?  Any reload command in the CP generate this ERROR in the opensips logs.

Re: Opensips 2.4.x and CP 8

Jeff Wilkie
Last comments in Changelog are the following dates

2019-07-22  Bogdan Iancu  <bogdan at opensips dot org>

I think I downloaded 8.3.0 by mistake!  oooof.  Let me reinstall with 8.2.4 git

Thanks for the catch.