Opensips CP + Drouting

noepeli
Hello,

I am new in Opensips and by the moment I have lots of doubts and problems.
My last problem which I have not still solved is with Control Panel an Drouting module.

I would like to know which configuration file is responsible for drouting module. I mean, if I make some changes in the Control Panel, these changes are updated in the database. But, what I want to know is which config file uses these data for the database to choose which gateway fits better with the request.

Many thanks in advance