Opensips-CP Statistic Monitor

mmarzuola
Hi all.
I'm using Opensips-CP to monitor my SIP Server.
The Statistic Monitor tool can show me the realtime statistics, as location users and location contacts, but if I see the charts as usrloc:location contacts or location users, these are all empty.
I have checked the monitoring_stats table and actually the values are zero.
Naturally I have added also the
cron job that collects data from the opensips machine as raccomended in the Install Guide.
In the syslog or apache error.log I do not have any error or warning.
I have checked the get_openser_stats.php code and I saw that the $boxes array of array does not contain the element ['smonitor']['charts'] and then I think that the statistics are not included in the monitoring_stats table.

Someone can help me?

Thanks.

Matteo Marzuola.

Re: Opensips-CP Statistic Monitor

Dragos Oancea
Hi Matteo,

try to add:
$boxes[$box_id]['smonitor']['charts']=1;
in boxes.global.inc.php for the box you wish to monitor.

Cheers,
Dragos

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all.
> I'm using Opensips-CP to monitor my SIP Server.
> The Statistic Monitor tool can show me the realtime statistics, as
> location users and location contacts, but if I see the charts as
> usrloc:location contacts or location users, these are all empty.
> I have checked the monitoring_stats table and actually the values are zero.
> Naturally I have added also the cron job that collects data from the
> opensips machine as raccomended in the Install Guide.
> In the syslog or apache error.log I do not have any error or warning.
> I have checked the get_openser_stats.php code and I saw that the $boxes
> array of array does not contain the element ['smonitor']['charts'] and
> then I think that the statistics are not included in the
> monitoring_stats table.
>
> Someone can help me?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Matteo Marzuola.
> Vuoi essere presente online?
> Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
> A partire da 18,59 euro

Dragos Oancea
VOIP Developer
Voice System