Opensips CP trunk postgres db implementation

Opensips CP trunk postgres db implementation

Iulia Bublea-2
Hi,

The trunk of Opensips CP comes with 2 new features:

1. In what my concern the configurations files, there is one global
config file in config/db.in.php. And there are the config files for each
module, if there is a specific db that is used for them, other then the
one from the global config file.

2. The second new feature and the most important one is the support for
postgres db.

Regards,
Iulia Bublea

Re: Opensips CP trunk postgres db implementation

Gavin Henry
Excellent, I'll be testing the Pg parts.

On 03/06/2009, Iulia Bublea <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The trunk of Opensips CP comes with 2 new features:
>
> 1. In what my concern the configurations files, there is one global
> config file in config/db.in.php. And there are the config files for each
> module, if there is a specific db that is used for them, other then the
> one from the global config file.
>
> 2. The second new feature and the most important one is the support for
> postgres db.
>

> Regards,
> Iulia Bublea

Sent from my mobile device