Opensips Console mode

Duong Manh Truong
Hi all,
i've been worked with Asterisk for several months
Recently, i start to take part in Opensips community

As my limited knowledges with Opensips, i think that Opensips is lacked of some methods for
user to see verbose and debug information
just like the very useful command while working with asteriks: "asterisk -rvvvv"

Please tell me if there are some methods make Opensips easier to trace !

Thanks a lot!

Re: Opensips Console mode

Max Mühlbronner
Hi,

You just need to raise the debug level  (debug>=4) and you will receive lots of debugging messages in your logs.

debug= in config, or set the debug level on the fly via fifo mi commands:

opensipsctl fifo debug
opensipsctl fifo debug 4

Best Regards

Max M.